The fish farmer’s immediate advantages of having a combined quality and environmental management system will ensure that:
- He remains abreast of public authority requirements
- He is on top of all activities
- He can take part in influencing his own quality and environmental management system
- He can quickly and easily make adjustments concurrently as changes in the production conditions and or in the authority requirements occur.
Wing Consult has developed an Internetbased (browser structure) special
Master Management System - MMS-Aqua™ - for aquaculture, which is user-friendly
and easy to access by all members of staff a. o. through a selective login structure.
The MMS-Aqua™ has a built-in mechanism that minimises the number of inevitable malfunctions.
Finally, the MMS-Aqua™ secures control thanks to its flow diagrams, logs, planning tools and routines
that are customised to each farmer’s special conditions.
- The MMS-Aqua™ will provide you with solid documentary proof of what you are doing and of how the elements affect each other
- You will have solid and systematised documentary proof of your activities in connection with your operation
- In case of accidents, you will have documentary proof of it being an accident
- The MMS-Aqua™ will enable you to comply with customers’ increasing requirements, as well as social and regulatory requirements,
for traceability in the food production
- Procedures, routines etc. that have previously been put in place collected and arranged in a clear and simple way
- The MMS-Aqua™ will form the basis for preparing a realistic company plan
- Experience has shown that an extensively documented system will stimulate the willingness to fund amongst providers of external funding